Our mission is to provide an inclusive learning environment, happy, safe and secure, which would enable students to develop –
Intellectually, Morally, Spiritually,
Socially, Physically, Emotionally,
Cultural and aesthetic appreciation.
In partnership with parents/guardians and the wider community, we are committed to the provision of quality teaching and learning which promotes –
- Respect for the individual, others and the environment
- A love of learning and a healthy work ethic
- An ability to think independently
- A commitment to life long learning
- An understanding of and a respect for diversity
- A supportive, positive approach to physical and mental well being
By adopting this holistic approach to education, we seek to enable our students to achieve their full potential.