All welcome courses free of charge
· Monday 10-12 starts 23/01 Arts and Crafts in Games room.
· Tuesdays 9.15-10.15 Gym Class in the Sports Hall.
· Wednesdays 9.30-12 Drug Prevention Course 6 weeks starting 18th Jan.
· Wednesdays 9.30-11.30am. Healthy Eating Cookery course.
· Thursdays 10.15-11.45am. Parent and Adolescent Mental Health Course —Starting on the 19th of January delivered by Peter O’Leary, psychotherapist, and will cover topics like trauma, family systems, addiction, social media, stress, anxiety and self-esteem in teenagers.
· Fridays 10-11 Book Club starts13th January 2017 in the Games room.
Pleases call/text Anne Marie Eviston HSCL teacher on 0872727521 if you are interested in any of the above courses.